Congratulations! By considering music education for your child at an early age, you have taken a first step toward bonding musically with your child and enriching your family life with active music-making.
Children are naturally drawn to music, which will make your time with them in Musikgarten both fun and beneficial.
The Philosophy of Musikgarten:
• All children are musical
• Music meets the needs of children
• Music benefits the child, must be introduced early and must involve the family
• By using high quality educational resources and instruments, we can help deepen a child's appreciation for music and the natural world around him, building a foundation for life-long music making.
• Providing an appropriate musical experience and following a carefully sequenced approach to music reading allows a child to participate fully in musical experiences of all kinds
Weekly group program for parents and children 4 months to 3 1/2 years old in fun filled music circle.
SINGING - DANCING - RHYTHMS - POEMS - INSTRUMENTS
• 15-week curriculum
• Program fee: $200 per child (family discount available)
• Registration fee: $40 per family (includes Musikgarten family package)
All fees are taxes included, and legitimate for the Children's Arts tax credit.
Please contact us for further information. Program start dates vary depending on registrations.